Click Here to learn more about the membership drive.
Your NCHRA membership gives you exclusive access to:
- HR Hotline — phone and Web access to certified HR advisors who can provide quick answers and second opinions (up to 12 calls) powered by ThinkHR — a $1,200 value.
- Complimentary access to national handbook builder, job descriptions, legal and compliance articles, updates and research tools, plus more than 1,000 sample HR forms, templates and checklists through ThinkHR- a $2,195 value.
- A unique opportunity to sign up for a Premium Learning Management System through ThinkHR with over 200 employee training courses, plus robust reporting and certificates of completion for your whole team.
- Five annual issues of HR West® — our flagship magazine focusing on what matters to HR - mailed to you in hard copy.
- More than 12 complimentary Webinars, most for re-certification credit, to keep you up to speed on the latest in the practice of HR - a $1,225 value.
- Complimentary speaker events in your local region with re-certification credit and built-in networking — more than 40 per year — a $1,400 value.
- Access to the Career Resource Network, an exclusive, powerful online tool for those in transition, our Job Board and career transition services from Lee Hecht Harrison worth over $1,500.
- Complimentary access to our Virtual Book Club and the ability to earn up to 15 re-certification credits per year.
- Extensive Legal Benefits for your entire organization – free for one year – from Rocket Lawyer.
- The best HR online subscription---with industry insights your peers are reading---from Human Resources Today.
- Access to brokerSpotlight where you list your company’s needs and benefits brokers will submit RFP's for easy review by you.
- Member Only Discounts, including Hiremojo to find the best hire faster and easier, as well as discounts to many more services-from background checks to business insurance and compensation studies-all listed within your Members Only view of NCHRA.org
Members learn more about your discount by calling NCHRA at (800)-399-4481 or click here.