Why should you attend HR West 2016? Here's our count down to the #1 reason, but we're sure you will agree that these are all amazing reasons to be at the Oakland Convention Center - March 7-9, 2016!
11. Credits. Credits. Credits! Earn up to 15.75 recertification credits, 12 of which likely qualify for Strategic.
10. Keynote Monika Fahlbusch has worked for Salesforce, Old Navy and PeopleSoft. If anyone knows about the employee experience, it’s her!
9. Hotel. Conference. Parking - all under one roof! Book your room today.
8. Everyone wants to peer into the future and Emcee Leah Hunter is “the Future Hunter.”
7. TEDx Presenter/Princeton Professor, John Danner is leading an exclusive full-day session and you won’t find this opportunity elsewhere.
6. Speed dating isn’t your thing, but speed networking? Now, there’s a great concept.
5. Now is the time to transform your workplace (if not now…when?)...Keynote Eva Sage-Gavin tells you how!
4. You love a good debate and Keynote Jeffrey Pfeffer is calling B.S. on the current state of leadership.
3. Winning makes you happy and the #GoHRWest Sweepstakes has great prizes!
2. Classical music soothes the soul! Keynote Kai Kight will play his violin for us!
1. 80+ concurrent sessions for just $863 - unparalleled education you can afford!
Prices (valid thru 2/10) – NCHRA Members: $863 / General: $1,030
For all the details, visit www.hrwest.org
Already Registered? Enter #GoHRWest Sweepstakes and win a free hotel stay!