Registration: NCHRA Members $1197 / General $1382 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Wednesday, September 13, 2017 and ends Thursday, December 6, 2017 (No class November 22, 2017).
Sessions held one night a week (Wednesdays) from 6:00 pm pm - 9:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $365 along with discounted PHR and SPHR Exam Vouchers. Both options available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
** For discounted exam voucher add- on you will receive a separate email from the Program Manager with the voucher code/ expiration date and redemption instructions. Please allow 24 hours to be contacted.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to schedule.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by August 29, 2017. Materials will be shipped once you receive a confirmation email.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be contacted directly by HRCP for on-line access. Please contact NCHRA at 415-291-1992 for an alternative email and/ or shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Erin Daruszka has over 17 years of HR experience both as a consultant in the PEO industry as well as experience in the education, finance, tech, retail and legal industries. She currently holds the SPHR and SHRM-SCP credentials. Erin has a BA in Communication from Slippery Rock University and a MA in Communication from Northern Illinois University. In her spare time she volunteers for Cat Town in Oakland and is a performer, student and teacher of improvised theater
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
* For 12-Week Combo, partial refunds are available up to one week before start date of the 12-week course if materials are unopened and returned in perfect condition.