Continuous Performance Management: A Skill-Based Workshop
Meets in four 60-minute online sessions from 12:00 – 1:00pm: Mon 11/6, Wed 11/8, Mon 11/13, Wed 11/15
Members $195 / General $245
Bring a friend for 50% general rate ($122.50)
Qualifies for 4 Business HRCI Recertification Credits / 4 SHRM PDCs
Dive into performance management best practices and tangible approaches for your needs at your company. Understand how other companies implement and adapt continuous performance management to drive adoption, build a feedback culture, and select the right technology to support the process. Annual performance reviews are a thing of the past. Let's move forward together and learn how to adapt and be more proactive with our HR practices.
Session 1: Trends and Approaches
· Overview of news and trends in performance management.
· Examples of ways companies are executing continuous performance management within their organizations.
· Signs that change is needed.
· ACTION: Assessment of your organizations readiness/desire for change to continuous performance management (reference NPS, People Survey, Anecdotic)
Session 2: Identifying Value in Modernizing your PM Processes
· Identifying the value your organization can achieve when making the move to continuous performance management (transparency, collaboration, productivity, etc). Current state vs. Vision.
· Using PM to support your company culture /driving a culture of feedback and collaboration.
· ACTION: Identification of top two positive opportunities that this change would bring to the business and how does this align with your company’s culture.
Session 3: Making the Change
· Preparing the organization for change: choosing the right approach for your organization.
· Adapting internal mindsets, building a feedback culture, driving adoption of the new PM process, and choosing supporting technology.
· ACTION: Identification of top two challenges you anticipate that this change could surface that could possible derail success, and ideas on how to mitigate these with identified value levers.
Session 4: Building a Business Case Built on Success
· How to move the business case for change forward.
· Understanding how you will measure success.
· ACTION: What is the one thing you can do right now to modernize your PM approach. What can you do to accelerate the organization to a more successful PM approach?
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Bianca E. McCann, MHRIRVP HCM Innovation, BetterWorks
Bianca is passionate about creating organizational value through continuous innovation. At BetterWorks she is responsible for developing actionable programs to drive innovation and value across the internal organization and also externally with our customers. Customers count on her to bring thought leadership, insight and experience to help them transform and modernize their employee experience by elevating their HR processes and HR technology.
As an HR practitioner, she has over a decade of hands on HR transformation and leadership experience at top Fortune companies including SAP, Charles Schwab, Chevron and Shell Oil. She has spent the last 5 years in the HCM software space, and recently joined BetterWorks from the SAP SuccessFactors HR team, where she was VP HR, Cloud HCM.
Regarded as a thought leader in the space, she always has interesting things to say about HR. You can often find her speaking at an HR conference, appearing on an HR podcasts, or publishing HR blogs. It’s no wonder she was recently acknowledged as a top woman to watch in HR Tech by Recruiting Daily. Bianca is passionate about the topic of women in tech and, while at SAP, she founded a women's leadership program which still graduates over 500 women per year globally.
Bianca earned a Masters in Human Resource & Industrial Labor Relations from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, where she was a Fellow, and she graduated magna cum laude with a BA in Sociology from Ithaca College. She is an active EverwiseWomen Mentor. She is also a board member of the Silicon Valley National Human Resource Association. She lives in Oakland with her husband Luke and their hound dog, Penny. In her spare time, she is a major foodie and an equal opportunity wine enthusiast. You can find her on weekends enjoying music, the arts, and exploring Oakland and SF.