Registration: NCHRA Members $1249 / Join Now $1434 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1499 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the 2018 SHRM Learning System® covering The Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™).
SUMMARY OF COURSE
SHRM-CP/SCP Certification Preparation--36 Instructional Hours
Earn the Standard in HR Certification with a SHRM Learning System® Instructor-led course.
Expand your human resource knowledge and prepare for the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or the SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) exam with one of NCHRA's high-quality preparation courses.
This 12-week instructor-led course is designed for individuals interested in preparing for the SHRM certification exam, achieving professional advancement and building confidence for addressing today’s human resource challenges. Register today for this comprehensive program and open the door to new career opportunities by setting yourself apart from other HR professionals.
Superior Certification Preparation with the SHRM Learning System®
Our course is based on the 2018 SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP. Comprised of comprehensive learning modules teaching the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™), the online resources and study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam. Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. NCHRA’s certification preparation programs combine expert instruction with the 2018 SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more, and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
Class begins Tuesday February 6, 2018 ends Thursday May 3, 2018.
Sessions held ONLINE two nights a week from 5:30 - 7:00 pm PST
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Imagine getting the same excellent course without the hassle of commuting or parking. This instructor-led, online program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with fellow classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but this one is live on the Internet.
*(This is not on-demand content - this is a live online class)
• Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
• HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
• HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
* Less than a bachelor’s degree includes: associate's degree; some college; high school or GED.
2018 SPRiNG EXAM WINDOW: may 1 to July 15, 2018
The testing windows are the dates during which the exams are administered. The regular application deadline dates are the dates during which candidates can register for the exam. Candidates who apply during the late application period will incur a nonrefundable late fee. Please visit www. SHRM.org for more exam details and registration
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Beverly N. Dance is human resources professional with significant HR management and independent consulting experience. She is the founder and principal of Dance Associates, Human Resources Consulting, based out of Oakland, California. Beverly has experience supporting a variety of clients including commercial businesses, non-profits, higher educational institutions, plus coaching leaders and individuals.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by January 31, 2018. Materials will be shipped once you receive a confirmation email.
* SHRM Learning System will be shipped to the address on file. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 #2 for an alternative shipping address.
* You will receive a separate e-mail from SHRM to receive on-line access to additional SHRM study materials.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.