Registration: NCHRA Members $1249 / Join Now $1434 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1499 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Thursday, April 12, 2018 and ends Thursday, June 28 , 2018
Sessions held one night a week (Thursdays) from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to apply and schedule your exam.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by April 4, 2018. Materials will be shipped once you make full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your on-line access code. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 for an alternative email and/ or shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Marie Strandfeldt is Assistant Vice President, Human Resources for Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies, Workers Compensation Division, which is one of the largest dedicated work comp insurance companies in the United States. As our Mission states, we strive to be the premier insurance carrier in our chosen markets by providing compassionate care to injured workers, superior service to our policyholders and producer clients, and outstanding career opportunities to our employees while consistently delivering industry-leading returns to our shareholders. The company has nearly 800 employees in more than 20 states across the country, and generates over $1B in annual revenue.
As the company’s head of Human Resources, Marie leads all HR functions including talent management, recruiting, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and HR operations. Marie also creates and delivers Leadership and Development training for several management and emerging leaders groups. Previously Marie was Senior Vice President of Human Resources, and head of the HR function for The Bay Club Company in San Francisco with over 2,200 employees in 11 locations.
Marie has a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of San Francisco, and Bachelor’s degree from Worcester State University in Massachusetts. She currently holds the professional HR certifications of SPHR and PHRca from the Human Resources Certification Institute, and SHRM-SCP from the Society for Human Resource Management.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.