Registration: NCHRA Members $1249 / Join Now $1434 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1499 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Thursday, March 29, 2018 and ends Thursday, June 14 , 2018
Sessions held one night a week (Thursdays) from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to apply and schedule your exam.
* This course is intended to prepare students based on current HRCI exam content. HRCI exam content is changing August 1, 2018.
* We recommend you schedule your exam once the class is confirmed and before August 1, 2018.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by March 12, 2018. Materials will be shipped once you make full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your on-line access code. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 for an alternative email and/ or shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Sharawn Connors, SPHR, provides vital leadership expertise for the Human Resources group at Flex, where she is Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion and HR Business Partner to Human Resources.
As a Bay Area native, Sharawn graduated from California State University, Hayward, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in History. After graduation, Sharawn recognized within herself a propensity for leadership, as well as an interest in the field of human resources; subsequently, she enrolled in the masters program at Golden Gate University in San Francisco, earning a Masters in Human Resources Management. Further enhancing her education in the arenas of human resources and project management, Sharawn earned two prestigious certifications—Project Management Professional (PMP) in 2005, and Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR) in 2012.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.