Registration: NCHRA Members $979 / General $1146
General rate includes 1 year NCHRA membership.
Globalization is the defining political and economic force in the world today. It requires new ways of thinking and responding. For HR Professionals, recognizing and understanding this phenomenon is fast becoming a job requirement. The purpose of GPHR certification is to assess your mastery of the necessary knowledge to be successful in this worldwide marketplace.
The SHRM Global Learning System® is a powerful tool for HR professionals with international and cross-border responsibilities and a comprehensive test preparation system for the GPHR certification exam. You will review key areas of the global HR body of knowledge, including:
• Strategic HR Management
• Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility
• Global Compensation and Benefits
• Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Development
• Workforce Relations and Risk Management
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Here’s How the Course Works:
Imagine getting the same excellent course without the hassle of commuting or parking. This instructor-led, online program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with fellow classmates and instructor. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but this one is live on the Internet. You will also have multiple opportunities for knowledge-sharing and professional networking.
2 Options for Accessing the Webinar:
—Join the meeting via a telephone by dialing a toll-based number that we provide.
—Join the meeting via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
Please visit http://www.hrci.org/Exam_Eligibility/ for more information.
Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00am - 12:30pm PST
Start Date: Tuesday, September 23
End Date: Thursday, November 13
* Registration must be received by September 30, 2014 to avoid a late fee.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by September 23, 2014.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.