Registration: NCHRA Members $979 / General $1146 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the 2015 SHRM Learning System® covering The Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™).
Summary of Course
SHRM CP/SCP Certification Preparation--36 Instructional Hours
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. NCHRA’s certification preparation programs combine expert instruction with the 2015 SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more, and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
Class begins Tuesday, February 17 and ends Thursday, May 14, 2015.
No Class March 3rd.
Sessions held ONLINE two nights a week from 5:00 - 6:30 pm.
Here’s how it works:
Imagine getting the same excellent course
without the hassle of commuting or parking. This instructor-led, online
program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with
fellow classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask
questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but this one is
live on the Internet.
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $340. Option available at checkout.
• Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
• HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
• HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
* Less than a bachelor’s degree includes: associate's degree; some college; high school or GED.
* Registration must be received by February 9, 2015 to avoid a late fee.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by February 3, 2015.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
* For 12-Week Combo, partial refunds are available up to one week before start date of the 12-week course if materials are unopened and returned in perfect condition.