Registration: NCHRA Members $920 / General $1087 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the 2015 SHRM Learning System® covering The Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™).
Summary of Courses
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your SHRM CP/SCP with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts, covers the Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™). Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Course Schedule (Note: Class meets over 2 weeks)
Friday, April 24 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Saturday, April 25 (8:00am-4:30pm)
Friday, May 1 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Saturday, May 2 (8:00am-4:30pm)
• Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
• HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
• HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
* Less than a bachelor’s degree includes: associate's degree; some college; high school or GED.
* Registration must be received by April 17, 2015 to avoid a late fee.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by April 10, 2015.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.