Registration: NCHRA Members $845 / General $1012 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the 2015 SHRM Learning System® covering The Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™).
Planning to sit for your SHRM CP/SCP exam? This thorough, 3-day study session serves as the perfect refresher right before the test. Even those who have taken a preparation course or have practiced HR for years often need a focused study group to brush up before the exam.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts, covers the Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™). Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Thursday, June 11: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in class, plus evening homework
Friday, June 12: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in class, plus evening homework
Saturday, June 13: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
• Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
• HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
• HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
* Less than a bachelor’s degree includes: associate's degree; some college; high school or GED.
* Registration must be received by June 4, 2015 to avoid a late fee.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by May 28, 2015.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.