Registration: NCHRA Members $1029 / General $1196 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the 2016 SHRM Learning System® covering The Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™).
Summary of Course
SHRM CP/SCP Certification Preparation--36 Instructional Hours
Earn the Standard in HR Certification with a SHRM Learning System® Instructor-led course.
Expand your human resource knowledge and prepare for the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or the SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) exam with one of NCHRA's high-quality preparation courses.
This 12-week instructor-led course is designed for individuals interested in preparing for the SHRM certification exam, achieving professional advancement and building confidence for addressing today’s human resource challenges. Register today for this comprehensive program and open the door to new career opportunities by setting yourself apart from other HR professionals.
Superior Certification Preparation with the SHRM Learning System®
Our course is based on the 2016 SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP. Comprised of comprehensive learning modules teaching the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™), the online resources and study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam. Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. NCHRA’s certification preparation programs combine expert instruction with the 2016 SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more, and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
For more information, please visit our HR Certification page.
Class begins Tuesday, February 2 and ends Thursday, April 28, 2016.
No Class March 8 or 10
Sessions held ONLINE two nights a week from 5:00 - 6:30 pm.
*(this is not on-demand content - this is a live online class)
Here’s how it works:
Imagine getting the same excellent course
without the hassle of commuting or parking. This instructor-led, online
program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with
fellow classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask
questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but this one is
live on the Internet.
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $340. Option available at checkout.
• Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
• HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
• HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
* Less than a bachelor’s degree includes: associate's degree; some college; high school or GED.
* Registration must be received by February 2, 2016
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by January 26th, 2016
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
* For 12-Week Combo, partial refunds are available up to one week before start date of the 12-week course if materials are unopened and returned in perfect condition.