Registration: NCHRA Members $1029 / General $1196 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the 2016 SHRM Learning System® covering The Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™).
Summary of Course
SHRM CP/SCP Certification Preparation--36 Instructional Hours
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. NCHRA’s certification preparation programs combine expert instruction with the 2016 SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more, and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
Class begins Thursday, February 4 and ends Thursday, April 28, 2016.
No Class March 10
Sessions held every one night a week from 6:00 - 9:00 pm.
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $340. Option available at checkout.
• Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
• HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
• HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
* Less than a bachelor’s degree includes: associate's degree; some college; high school or GED.
* Registration must be received by February 4, 2016
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by January 28th, 2016
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
* For 12-Week Combo, partial refunds are available up to one week before start date of the 12-week course if materials are unopened and returned in perfect condition.