Registration: NCHRA Members $695 / General $890 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ NCHRA Student Members $595
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
aPHR Certification Preparation- 3 day course (24 hour Instructional Hours)
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the -week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Thursday: June 1 and ends Saturday June 3
Sessions held from 8:00 am - 5:00 p.m. for 3 days
- A minimum of a high school diploma or global equivalent
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS?
- This is the perfect program for recent college graduated armed services men and women making the transition to civilian life, or other professional seeking a career transition into the HR field.
- Also this certification would benefit individuals selling or partnering with Human Resources or Sales Teams that need a basic understanding of of HR.
* A minimum of 10 participants is required to hold each class.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by March 13, 2017.
* HRCP learning materials will be shipped to the address on file. Please contact NCHRA at 415-291-1992 for an alternative shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as his SHRM-SCP, SPHR, and PHRca Certifications. He played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI's California HR Certification Program in 2007. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.