SUMMARY OF COURSE
Add to your HR career portfolio with the Professional in Human Resources – California® (PHRca®) from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). The PHRca demonstrates your mastery of the laws, regulations and HR management practices unique to the state of California. The PHRca is for professionals who either practice in California or are responsible for human resource management in California. You do not have to be located in California to earn a PHRca. Many certification holders add the PHRca to their other HRCI credentials.
PHRca Certification Preparation--16 Instructional Hours.
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHRca with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Class begins Friday, May 12, 2017 and ends Saturday, May 13, 2017.
Sessions held 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as his SHRM-SCP, SPHR, and PHRca Certifications. He has played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI's California HR Certification Program. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by May 5, 2017.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file. Please contact NCHRA at 415-291-1992 for an alternative shipping address.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.