Registration: NCHRA Members $795 / General $990 (includes one year NCHRA membership)/ NCHRA Students $695
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
aPHR Certification Preparation- 7 week on-line course (21 hour Instructional hours) meets twice a week for 1 1/2 hours each night.
This 7 week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Tuesday: July 18 and ends Thursday: August 31, 2017
Sessions held two nights a week - Tuesdays and Thursdays- from 5:00pm - 6:30 pm for 7 Weeks
- A minimum of a high school diploma or global equivalent
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS?
- This is the perfect program for recent college graduated armed services men and women making the transition to civilian life, or other professional seeking a career transition into the HR field.
- Also this certification would benefit individuals selling or partnering with Human Resources or Sales Teams that need a basic understanding of of HR.
* A minimum of 10 participants is required to hold each class.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by July 11 , 2017.
* HRCP learning materials will be shipped to the address on file. Please contact NCHRA at 415-291-1992 for an alternative shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Bill is a nationally certified SPHR, SHRM-SCP, PHRca. He played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI’s California HR Certification Program in 2007. In 2014, Bill was a Technical Editor for McGraw Hill’s two new professional publications, the All-in-One PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Exam Guide and its companion, the PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification.
Bill’s past and present professional leadership activities include roles on SHRM’s Board of Directors (National Vice President, 1986); HRCI’s Board of Directors (as President, 1992); on the California Human Resource Management Council of SHRM (State Director, 1987); on Northern California HR Association (NCHRA) (President, 1981); on the Marin County Personnel Commission (Chair, 1982); and currently on NCHRA’s Steering Committee for HR Certification.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Imagine getting the same excellent course without the hassle of commuting or parking. This specialized instructor-led, online program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with other classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but live on the Internet.
*(This is not on-demand content - this is a live online class)
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.