Registration Rates: NCHRA Members $895 / Join Now (Includes one year NCHRA membership) $1080/ General $1145 (Does not include 1 yr. Membership) / NCHRA Students $695
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
aPHR Certification Preparation- 7 week course (21 Instructional Hours)
This 7 week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
This is the perfect program for individuals new to the HR field with less than 2 years of experience. This certification also benefits those selling or partnering with Human Resources or Sales Teams that need a basic understanding of of HR.
Class begins Wednesday: March 21, 2018 and ends Wednesday: May 9, 2018 (No Class April 4- Week of Easter)
Sessions held one night a week on Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for 7 Weeks
- A minimum of a high school diploma or global equivalent
* A minimum of 10 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by March 15, 2018. Materials will be shipped once you receive a confirmation email.
* HRCP learning materials will be shipped to the address on file. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 or Certification@nchra.org for an alternative shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as his SHRM-SCP, SPHR, and PHRca Certifications. He played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI's California HR Certification Program in 2007. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.