Registration: NCHRA Members $1249 / Join Now $1434 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1499 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Tuesday, March 27, 2018 and ends Tuesday, June 12 , 2018
Sessions held one night a week (Tuesdays) from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to apply and schedule your exam.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by March 12, 2018. Materials will be shipped once you make full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your on-line access code. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 for an alternative email and/ or shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as hisSHRM-SCP and SPHR-CA Certifications. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
"JD was an incredible instructor. He knows the material like the back of his hand - I don't think there was any question he didn't have the answer to. He was engaging and had great test taking tips that definitely helped me pass the test. He kept the class interesting and had stories to tell that were relevant to the material, which helped me retain the information. I would highly recommend taking his class." - Taylor Hodemaker, PHR- Spring 2017- PASSED
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.