This program will help finance and HR leaders create the right strategy to attract, engage and retain a talented workforce, while also containing the cost of their employee benefits program.
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
5:30 PM until 7:00 PM
Map this event »
Space generously donated by Guide Dogs for the Blind
350 Los Ranchitos Rd
San Rafael, California 94903
« Go to Upcoming Event List
What’s Next -> Series: Total Rewards Strategy: Best-In-Class Benchmarking (Marin)
Wednesday, June 13th
Registration 5:30 - 6:00pm
Program 6:00 - 7:00pm
Qualifies for 1.5 General HRCI Recertification Credits (approval pending) / 1.5 SHRM PDCs
Price: Members Free / General $35
Top employers understand that their Total Rewards program is the number one tool to attract and retain a skilled workforce. This program will help finance and HR leaders create the right strategy to attract, engage and retain a talented workforce, while also containing the cost of their employee benefits program. The competition for top talent is getting tougher every day, and ensuring top talent stays with your company can be quite a challenge.
1) Gain perspective on what high-performing organizations have in common.
2) Challenge assumptions about what’s possible, not cast a mold for the ideal.
3) Get a sense of where you stand, compared to the best-in-class of a similar size, as well as redefine and refine your strategies, tactics and operational execution to succeed.
1,192 Midsize employers (100 to 1000 FTEs) responded to the entire set of profile group questions. Out of the 1,192 employers…
• 317 qualified as best in class for healthcare cost control
• 286 qualified as best in class for human resource management
• 83 qualified as best of the best
Measures of best-in-class healthcare cost control:
• Successful containment of health plan premium increases (3.9% or less premium increase every year) over the last 3 years
• Self-assessed healthcare cost management strategy effectiveness
Measures of best-in-class human resource management:
• Turnover percentage
• Success of employee communication efforts
• Assessment of workforce satisfaction, motivation and commitment
• Completion of a workforce engagement survey within the last two years
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Nate Wood is a consultant with Gallagher specializing in helping employers build effective strategies for their Total Rewards program. Learn more about Nate on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natemwood/
Learn more about Gallagher at www.ajg.com.
Cancellations received less than seven calendar days from the program date are not refundable. If cancellation within seven days of the program is unavoidable, a credit for a future event will be granted, minus a $75 administration fee ($15 for regional meetings). Credits must be used within one year of issue. A substitute attendee is allowed at the applicable NCHRA member/non-member rate in lieu of credit. Separate cancellation policies apply for the HR West Conference and Certification Preparation Courses.