Registration: NCHRA Members $1147 / Join Now $1332 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1397 (Does not include 1 yr. membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
Crunched for time? Participate in this 4-day condensed format course to cover the material in a shorter amount of time. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR exam in person with our experienced certification facilitator, along with other professionals in the San Francisco area.
Receive a member discount on your registration when you register today. If you are not a member, select the Join Now rate to register for the course and receive a 1-year NCHRA membership. There are so many reasons to join today and start saving - beginning today with this course registration!
Become a member first for the discounted rate!
* PLEASE NOTE: IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU TAKE THE PHR OR SPHR EXAM BEFORE JUNE 1, 2018 AFTER THIS COURSE DUE TO CHANGES IN THE LEARNING SYSTEM AND EXAMS AFTER THIS DATE.
SUMMARY OF COURSES
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
COURSE SCHEDULE (NOTE: CLASS MEETS OVER 4 WEEKS)
Friday, January 12, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Saturday, January 20, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Friday, January 26, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Saturday, February 3, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Andre Leffall, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, has been a facilitator for NCHRA and has helped many HR Professionals advance their careers by successfully helping them pass their exams. Read the most recent testimonial from former student R. Zamora: “Taking part in the 12 week prep course facilitated by NCHRA was an invaluable experience that gave me the knowledge and confidence to succeed on the certification exam. Andre was extremely knowledgeable and gave us wonderful insights from his experience across many different sizes and types of organizations. His stories tied in directly with the material we were covering on any given day and helped us understand exactly how the concepts we were learning could be applied in a real world setting."
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam application deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to schedule your exam.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by December 29, 2017. Materials will be shipped once we receive full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped and on-line access will be emailed to the address on file directly by HRCP. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4491 for an alternative shipping/email address.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.