Your NCHRA membership gives you exclusive access to:
- HR Hotline — phone and Web access to certified HR advisors who can provide quick answers and second opinions (up to 12 calls) powered by ThinkHR — a $1,200 value.
- Complimentary access to national handbook builder, compliance articles, job descriptions, and legal updates - a $1,995.
- NCHRA members also get a unique opportunity to sign up for a Premium Learn account through ThinkHR - Gain access to over 200 employee training courses, including state required compliance videos, plus robust reporting and certificates of completion for your whole team - save thousands of dollars!
- The very best industry content---with industry insights your your peers are reading---from Human Resources Today.
- Complimentary access to online job description and handbook tools — a $595 value.
- More than 12 complimentary Webinars to keep you up to speed on the latest in the practice of HR — a $1,225 value.
- Complimentary regional meetings with re-certification credit and built-in networking — more than 40 per year — a $1,400 value.
- Complimentary access to our virtual Professional Human Resources book club—earn up to 15 re-certification credits per year - a $185 value.
- Free admission to Lee Hecht Harrison’s Milestones Program — a series of career development workshops valued at $1,500.
- Access to the Career Resource Network, an exclusive, powerful online tool for those in transition.
- Five annual issues of HR West® — our flagship magazine focusing on what matters to HR.
- Complimentary access to more than 1,000 sample forms, templates and checklists, plus legal research tools through our HR Library — a $200 value.
- Access to Alliant Credit Union, one of the nation’s leading financial institutions.
- Free salary report through PayScale — a $219 value — and 15% off additional purchases.
- Because of our size — we are the largest regional HR association in the country — we are also able to offer discounts on products and services through a wide variety of sponsoring organizations such as The Marcus Buckingham Company and Employment Screening Resources.
- Significant discounts on the Gallagher Greater San Francisco Bay Area Compensation Survey — a comprehensive pay and benefits survey that focuses on more than 250 jobs in seven key California industry segments. Survey open May-July annually.
- Hiremojo — unleash your inner hiring superhero! Use the hiremojo platform to find the best hire faster, easier, and a greater cost benefit. One platform, all the resources you need-ridiculously easy to use. NCHRA Members receive a 8% discount.
- Access to Technology Credit Union, located in the Bay Area and recognized as one of the strongest financial institutions in the country. Members receive a special offer.
Members learn more about your discount by calling NCHRA at 415-291-1992