Your NCHRA membership gives you exclusive access to:
- HR Hotline — phone and Web access to certified HR advisors who can provide quick answers and second opinions (up to one hour per month) powered by ThinkHR — a $1,200 value.
- Complimentary weekly employment law updates, quizzes, and access to 10, industry-specific legal memos.Plus, you get the free monthly Fresh Focus online course on topical subjects.
- The very best industry content---with industry insights your your peers are reading---from Human Resources Today.
- Complimentary access to online job description and handbook tools — a $595 value.
- More than 12 complimentary Webinars to keep you up to speed on the latest in the practice of HR — a $1,225 value.
- Complimentary regional meetings with recertification credit and built-in networking — more than 40 per year — a $1,400 value.
- Free admission to Lee Hecht Harrison’s Milestones Program — a series of career development workshops valued at $1,500.
- Access to the Career Resource Network, an exclusive, powerful online tool for those in transition.
- Six annual issues of HR West® — our flagship magazine focusing on what matters to HR.
- Complimentary access to more than 1,000 sample forms, templates and checklists, plus legal research tools through our HR Library — a $200 value.
- Access to Alliant Credit Union, one of the nation’s leading financial institutions.
- Free salary report through PayScale — a $219 value — and 15% off additional purchases.
- Because of our size — we are the largest regional HR association in the country — we are also able to offer discounts on products and services through a wide variety of sponsoring organizations: The Marcus Buckingham Company, Employment Screening Resources and TalentWise to name a few.
- Significant discounts on the Gallagher California Total Compensation Survey — a comprehensive pay and benefits survey that focuses on more than 250 jobs in seven key California industry segments. Survey open May-July annually.
- Recruiterbox — a hassle-free, small-medium business applicant tracking system. Collect job applications and share feedback on candidates in one centralized place. NCHRA Members receive a 10% discount.
- Access to Technology Credit Union, located in the Bay Area and recognized as one of the strongest financial institutions in the country.