"To educate, connect and lead the HR profession to achieve individual and organizational excellence."
"To be the pioneering organization relied upon to lead the evolution of exceptional HR.”
Code of Ethics
As a member of the Northern California Human Resources Association, I pledge myself to:
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct.
- Strive for professional development and growth in the field of HR management.
- Support the Association’s mission, goal and objectives for developing the HR management profession.
- Encourage my organization or client to make the fair and equitable treatment of all employees a primary concern.
- Strive to make my organization or client successful through the support and encouragement of effective HR practices.
- Pursue the objectives of my organization or client in ways that are consistent with the public interest.
- Instill in employees and the public a sense of confidence about
and understanding of the role of the human resources professional.
- Uphold all laws and regulations relating to human resources activities.
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Refrain from using my membership or voluntary positions to
secure special privilege, gain or benefit for myself, my organization or my client.
This Code of Ethics for members of the Northern California Human
Resources Association has been adopted to promote and maintain the
highest standards of personal conduct and professional standards amount
its members. By joining NCHRA, a member espouses this Code, thereby
helping to assure public confidence in the integrity and service of
Human Resource Management professional.