Receive a member discount on your registration when you register today. If you are not a member, select the Join Now rate to register for the course and receive a 1-year NCHRA membership. There are so many reasons to join today and start saving - beginning today with this course registration!
SUMMARY OF COURSE
California is one of the most difficult regions to practice HR and stay on top of compliance regulations. Even if you only have 1+ employee in California, you need to be California compliant. Join us online to tackle all requirements for California employers. Log in to participate and interact from wherever your life or job may take you, with this online course format. Quizzes given by facilitator after each module to help you stay on track.
Class begins Tuesday, January 16, 2018 and ends Thursday, February 22, 2018.
Sessions held ONLINE two nights (Tues and Thurs) a week from 5:00 - 6:30 pm
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Bill is a nationally certified SPHR, SHRM-SCP, PHRca. He played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI’s California HR Certification Program in 2007. In 2014, Bill was a Technical Editor for McGraw Hill’s two new professional publications, the All-in-One PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Exam Guide and its companion, the PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification.
Bill’s past and present professional leadership activities include roles on SHRM’s Board of Directors (National Vice President, 1986); HRCI’s Board of Directors (as President, 1992); on the California Human Resource Management Council of SHRM (State Director, 1987); on Northern California HR Association (NCHRA) (President, 1981); on the Marin County Personnel Commission (Chair, 1982); and currently on NCHRA’s Steering Committee for HR Certification.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Imagine getting the same excellent course without the hassle of commuting or parking. This specialized instructor-led, online program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with other classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but live on the Internet.
*(This is not on-demand content - this is a live online class)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by January 9, 2018.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file 1. Please contact NCHRA at 1-800-389-4481 for an alternative shipping address.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
May retake our course with the following criteria:
• Take the PHRca or aPHR exam
• Attend 80% of NCHRA Prep Course
• The guarantee is valid one year from the date of course confirmation, and refund request must be received within 90 days of the date of exam.
• If you don’t pass the exam, you may use your learning system and retake the course at no additional cost or purchase a new learning system and retake the course at a discount.