Registration: NCHRA Members $1147 / Join Now $1332 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1397 (Does not include 1 yr. membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSES
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
COURSE SCHEDULE (NOTE: CLASS MEETS OVER 4 WEEKS)
Friday, April 27, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Saturday, May 5, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Friday, May 11, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Saturday, May 19, 2018 (8:00am-5:00pm)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam application deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to schedule your exam.
* This course is intended to prepare students based on current HRCI exam content. HRCI exam content is changing August 1, 2018.
* We recommend you schedule your exam once the class is confirmed and before August 1, 2018.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt and review of course materials to prepare for this condensed course it is strongly recommended you register by April 13, 2018. Materials will be shipped once we receive full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped and tracking information with on-line access information will be emailed to the address on file directly by HRCP.
Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 for an alternative shipping/email address.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.