REGISTRATION DETAILS - Special rate for kaiser private course
Registration: NCHRA Members $1186 / Join Now $1362 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Tuesday, March 27, 2018 and ends Tuesday, June 12 , 2018
Sessions held one night a week (Tuesdays) from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to apply and schedule your exam.
* This course is intended to prepare students based on current HRCI exam content. HRCI exam content is changing August 1, 2018.
* We recommend you schedule your exam once the class is confirmed and before August 1, 2018.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by March 12, 2018. Materials will be shipped once you make full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number. Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 for an alternative email and/ or shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
With over 18 years of experience in HR consulting, training, operations, and leadership, Steven Yee is currently founder and principal of GravitateTraining geared for micro- to mid-sized enterprises. Whether for major organizations, start-ups, or start-up operations within major organizations such as Kaiser-Permanente and Monster Worldwide, Steven’s direct contributions and strategic guidance have helped diverse businesses nationwide do better business and helped individuals become better people. While holding a degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, he is recognized as well by the Human Resource Certification Institute as a certified Senior Professional in HR (SPHR) and by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Certified Professional (SCP).
Here's what a recent student had to say about Steven:
" Not only did the course prepare me for the exam, I also made a lot of invaluable HR connections and grew my network and skill set tenfold. Steven was an amazing teacher and mentor throughout the entire process. He was able to keep the information interesting, topical, and fun. Steven often allowed us share real life experiences that made the learning that much more applicable and memorable. I cannot recommend this course enough. My experience was genuinely unforgettable and I am proud to say I am now Certified thanks to Steven and the amazing group of individuals I was able to share this experience with." - B. Swanson, Spring 2017
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
book refund and course retake POLICY
- Must attend 80% of NCHRA Prep Courses
- Purchase the complete HRCP Program (six units, flash cards, and online practice exams) directly from NCHRA
- Read and study all six units.
- Complete all 14 PHR/SPHR practice tests at hrcp.com, scoring 80% or better on each test, prior to your PHR exam date. (You can retake the practice tests as needed.) Keep in mind that each test can be taken only once every 12 hours
- Take the PHR or SPHR; if you don't pass, you may receive refund of the purchase price of the HRCP Materials (books only) or may retake a the course
- The guarantee is valid one year from the date of course confirmation, and refund request must be received within 90 days of the date of exam