SUMMARY OF COURSE
Add to your HR career portfolio with the Professional in Human Resources – California® (PHRca®) from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). The PHRca demonstrates your mastery of the laws, regulations and HR management practices unique to the state of California. The PHRca is for professionals who either practice in California or are responsible for human resource management in California. You do not have to be located in California to earn a PHRca. Many certification holders add the PHRca to their other HRCI credentials.
Join us for two full days to prepare for your PHRca exam in just one weekend. Come ready to get through lots of content. This is best for professionals who can move quickly and handle lots of information in one day. We will power through lots of content together and you will leave feeling confident for your exam.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
More information to come.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by June 8, 2018.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file. Please contact NCHRA at 1-800-339-4481 for an alternative shipping address.
* This course is intended to prepare students based on current HRCI exam content. HRCI exam content is changing August 1, 2018.
* We recommend you schedule your exam once the class is confirmed and before August 1, 2018.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as his SHRM-SCP, SPHR, and PHRca Certifications. He played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI's California HR Certification Program in 2007. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
May retake our course with the following criteria:
•Take the PHRca or aPHR exam
•Attend 80% of NCHRA Prep Course
•The guarantee is valid one year from the date of course confirmation, and refund request must be received within 90 days of the date of exam.
•If you don’t pass the exam, you may use your learning system and retake the course at no additional cost or purchase a new learning system and retake the course at a discount.