Registration: NCHRA Members $1046 / Join Now $1230.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1296 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
Become a Member first for a savings of $65!
SUMMARY OF COURSES
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Thursday, December 13, 2018 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
Friday, December 14, 2018 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
Saturday, December 15, 2018 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION
No exam registration deadlines or windows.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials and time to read materials, you are strongly advised to register by November 29, 2018. Materials will be shipped once we receive full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be emailed directly by HRCP which will include your on-line access code and material tracking number.
* For an alternative shipping address please contact us at 1-800-339-4481 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
With over 18 years of experience in HR consulting, training, operations, and leadership, Steven Yee is currently founder and principal of GravitateTraining geared for micro to mid-sized enterprises. Whether for major organizations, start-ups, or start-up operations within major organizations such as Kaiser Permanente and Monster Worldwide, Steven’s direct contributions and strategic guidance have helped diverse businesses nationwide do better business and helped individuals become better people. While holding a degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, he is recognized as well by the Human Resource Certification Institute as a certified Senior Professional in HR (SPHR) and by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Certified Professional (SCP).
Here's what a recent student had to say about Steven:
" Not only did the course prepare me for the exam, I also made a lot of invaluable HR connections and grew my network and skill set tenfold. Steven was an amazing teacher and mentor throughout the entire process. He was able to keep the information interesting, topical, and fun. Steven often allowed us share real life experiences that made the learning that much more applicable and memorable. I cannot recommend this course enough. My experience was genuinely unforgettable and I am proud to say I am now Certified thanks to Steven and the amazing group of individuals I was able to share this experience with." - B. Swanson, Spring 2017
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.