**LATE REGISTRATIONS ARE ACCEPTED THROUGH APRIL 8TH**
Registration: NCHRA Members $1279 / Join Now $1473.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1499 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Monday, March 25, 2019 and ends Monday, June 10, 2019
(no class on Monday, May 27th - Memorial Day. Class will be made up at another date and time, TBD.)
Sessions held one night a week (Mondays) from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www. HRCI.org to apply and schedule your exam.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by March 11, 2019. Materials will be shipped once you make full payment.
* Learning materials will be shipped by HRCP to the address provided when registering. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your online access code. If you need to provide an alternate shipping address, please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 ext 5 before registering.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Maricela Disch is a Human Resources professional with over 20 years of experience in diverse settings, including Education, Health Care, Hospitality, Property Management, Manufacturing, Electronics, and Distribution Logistics. Maricela has worked in the public and private sectors, and in non-profit organizations. She has led all HR functions as a solo HR department, as a member of the Corporate HR management team, as the department head, as a regional manager and as the HRBP. Maricela brings training experience, business acumen and HR expertise applicable to complex, fast-paced environments and multi-cultural, global, and multi-site organizations. Maricela has SHRM – SCP and SPHR® certifications and is an active member of the San Mateo and Santa Clara chapters of the Next Concept Human Resources Association (NCHRA). She holds degrees in Management and Economics from Anahuac University, Mexico City, and CA State University Dominguez Hills.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.