Class is Confirmed! Register Now
Registration: NCHRA Members $1076 / Join Now $1270.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1296 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
Become a Member first for a savings of $25!
SUMMARY OF COURSES
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Thursday, June 20, 2019 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
Friday, June 21, 2019 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
Saturday, June 22, 2019 (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION
No exam registration deadlines or windows.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials and time to read materials, you are strongly advised to register by June 6, 2019. Materials will be shipped once we receive full payment and the class minimum is met.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file by HRCP. You will be emailed directly by HRCP which will include your on-line access code and material tracking number.
* To provide an alternate shipping address please contact us right away at 1-800-339-4481 ext 5 or email us at email@example.com.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
More information to come.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.