Registration: NCHRA Members $1279 / Join Now $1473.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1499 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation-36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Wednesday, September 11, 2019 and ends Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Sessions held one night a week (Wednesdays) from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on- you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam registration deadlines or windows. Please visit www.HRCI.org to apply and schedule your exam.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by September 3, 2019. Materials will be shipped once you make full payment and the class is confirmed.
* Learning materials will be shipped by HRCP to the address provided when registering. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your online access code. If you need to provide an alternate shipping address, please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 ext 5 before registering.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
With over 19 years of experience in HR consulting, training, operations, and leadership, Steven Yee is currently founder and principal of GravitateTraining geared for micro to mid-sized enterprises. Whether for major organizations, start-ups, or start-up operations within major organizations such as Kaiser Permanente and Monster Worldwide, Steven’s direct contributions and strategic guidance have helped diverse businesses nationwide do better business and helped individuals become better people. While holding a degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, he is recognized as well by the Human Resource Certification Institute as a certified Senior Professional in HR (SPHR) and by the Society for Human Resource Management as a Senior Certified Professional (SCP).
Here's what a recent student had to say about Steven:
" Not only did the course prepare me for the exam, I also made a lot of invaluable HR connections and grew my network and skill set tenfold. Steven was an amazing teacher and mentor throughout the entire process. He was able to keep the information interesting, topical, and fun. Steven often allowed us share real life experiences that made the learning that much more applicable and memorable. I cannot recommend this course enough. My experience was genuinely unforgettable and I am proud to say I am now Certified thanks to Steven and the amazing group of individuals I was able to share this experience with." - B. Swanson, Spring 2017
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.