Registration: NCHRA Members $1076 / Join Now $1270.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1296 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
Select the "join now" rate to become a member for a savings of $25!
SUMMARY OF COURSES
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Thursday, December 12, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Friday, December 13, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Saturday, December 14, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION
No exam registration deadlines or windows.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by December 5, 2019. Materials will be shipped once we receive full payment and the class is confirmed.
* Learning materials will be shipped by HRCP to the address provided when registering. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your online access code. If you need to provide an alternate shipping address, please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 ext 5 before registering.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Jan Wilson, MA, SPHR, PHRca has over 30 years of experience and leadership in human resources, including being past President and CFO of the Northern California Human Resources Council (now Next Concept HR Association - NCHRA); board member multiple terms and chaired multiple committees; long-term member of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce Jobs Forum. Additionally, Jan:
· Founder of Vital Assets LLC, HR and business management consulting on optimizing productivity through best business management practices, strategy, and effective application of business technology software.
· Within HR specialty served as director of HR, staffing, compensation and benefits, both domestically and internationally.
· Primary HR experience in high tech, biotech and banking; plus business management consulting to small to medium companies in a variety of industries.
· Senior adjunct professor of HR and business management in Ageno School of Business at Golden Gate University
· Certified teacher and mentor teacher of PHR/SPHR and GPHR certification preparation courses through NCHRA, having taught certification for over 20 years.
· BA in Psychology from University of California at Berkeley; MA in Counseling from California State University at Sonoma; management certificate from American Electronics Association/Santa Clara University Management Development Program. She has completed various graduate business programs such as economics, financial management and advanced statistics from California State University at San Francisco and Golden Gate University.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.