SUMMARY OF COURSE
Add to your HR career portfolio with the Professional in Human Resources – California® (PHRca®) from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). The PHRca demonstrates your mastery of the laws, regulations and HR management practices unique to the state of California. The PHRca is for professionals who either practice in California or are responsible for human resource management in California. You do not have to be located in California to earn a PHRca. Many certification holders add the PHRca to their other HRCI credentials.
PHRca Certification Preparation--18 Instructional Hours.
This California Specific 6-week course prep course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Monday, September 23, 2019 and ends Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
Sessions held ONLINE two nights (Mon and Weds) a week from 5:30 - 7:00 pm
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Imagine getting the same excellent course without the hassle of commuting or parking. This specialized instructor-led, online program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with other classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but live on the Internet.
*(This is not on-demand content - this is a live online class)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by September 9, 2018.
* Learning materials will be shipped to the address on file. Please contact NCHRA before registering at 1-800-389-4481 ext. 5 if you need to provide an alternate shipping address.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.