Registration: NCHRA Members $1076 / Join Now $1270.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)/ General $1296 (Does not include membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
Select the "join now" rate to become a member for a savings of $25!
SUMMARY OF COURSES
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum, designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
Thursday, December 12, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Friday, December 13, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Saturday, December 14, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
EXAM AND REGISTRATION
No exam registration deadlines or windows.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials from HRCP, you should register by December 5, 2019. Materials will be shipped once we receive full payment and the class is confirmed.
* Learning materials will be shipped by HRCP to the address provided when registering. You will be contacted directly by HRCP with a tracking number which will include your online access code. If you need to provide an alternate shipping address, please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 ext 5 before registering.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Maricela Disch is a Human Resources professional with over 20 years of experience in diverse settings, including Education, Health Care, Hospitality, Property Management, Manufacturing, Electronics, and Distribution Logistics. Maricela has worked in the public and private sectors, and in non-profit organizations. She has led all HR functions as a solo HR department, as a member of the Corporate HR management team, as the department head, as a regional manager and as the HRBP. Maricela brings training experience, business acumen and HR expertise applicable to complex, fast-paced environments and multi-cultural, global, and multi-site organizations. Maricela has SHRM – SCP and SPHR® certifications and is an active member of the San Mateo and Santa Clara chapters of the Next Concept Human Resources Association (NCHRA). She holds degrees in Management and Economics from Anahuac University, Mexico City, and CA State University Dominguez Hills.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.