Package Deal: Take $200 off when you also register for the HR West Conference. Choose the optional add-on of PHRca® 2-Day Class for $695 during your checkout process. To bundle the PHRca class with HR West and save $200, register on the HR West website.
To purchase the PHRca as a standalone class:
Registration: Regular $895 / Join Now $1,089.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
- California Chamber of Commerce Publication, HR Quick Guide for California Employers.
- Members receive a free gift at the course
- HR West registrants will receive VIP pre-registration badge and conference bag
- NCHRA promo code for $75 off the HRCI exam application fee (normally $100!)
Receive a member discount on your registration when you register today. If you are not a member, select the Join Now rate to register for the course and receive a 1-year NCHRA membership. There are so many reasons to join today and start saving - beginning today with this course registration!
SUMMARY OF COURSE
Kick off your HR West Conference with a PHRca Prep course! Add this California Certification to your HR career portfolio with the Professional in Human Resources – California® (PHRca®) from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). The PHRca demonstrates your mastery of the laws, regulations and HR management practices unique to the state of California. The PHRca is for professionals who either practice in California or are responsible for human resource management in California. You do not have to be located in California to earn a PHRca. Many certification holders add the PHRca to their other HRCI credentials.
PHRca Certification Preparation--15 Instructional Hours.
Class begins Saturday, March 7, 2020 ends Sunday March 8, 2020.
Sessions are held 8:00 am - 5:00 pm each day
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as his SHRM-SCP, SPHR, & PHRca Certifications. He played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI's California HR Certification Program in 2007. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
* NCHRA does not refund HRCI exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register and pay by March 1, 2019. Materials will be distributed in class on the first day.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
May retake our course with the following criteria:
• Take the PHRca exam
• Attend 80% of NCHRA Prep Course
• The guarantee is valid one year from the date of course confirmation, and refund request must be received within 90 days of the date of exam.
• If you don’t pass the exam, you may use your learning system and retake the course at no additional cost or purchase a new learning system and retake the course at a discount.