Registration Rates: NCHRA Members $895 / Join Now $1089.97 (Includes 1-year NCHRA membership) / General $1145 (Does not include 1-year membership)
Receive a member discount on your registration when you register today. If you are not a member, select the Join Now rate to register for the course and receive a 1-year NCHRA membership. There are so many reasons to join today and start saving - beginning today with this course registration!
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
aPHR Certification Preparation- 3-day course (24 Instructional hours) meets from 8am-5pm each day.
Practice tests and peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning with a certified, experienced instructor.
This is the perfect program for recent college grads, armed services men and women making the transition to civilian life, or other professionals seeking a career transition into the HR field. This certification would also benefit individuals selling or partnering with Human Resources or sales teams that need a basic understanding of HR.
Thursday, November 14, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Friday, November 15, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Saturday, November 16, 2019 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- A minimum of a high school diploma or global equivalent
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. When the minimum number is met you will receive a class confirmation email with details of the course.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by October 24 , 2019. Materials will be shipped once you receive a confirmation email.
* HRCP learning materials will be shipped to the address on file when the course is confirmed and you receive a confirmation email.
Please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 ext 5 prior to registering to provide an alternate shipping address.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
J.D. Sanders holds his Master’s in Education, as well as his SHRM-SCP, SPHR, and PHRca Certifications. He played a key role in the development and launch of HRCI's California HR Certification Program in 2007. He is the founder of J.D. Sanders Consulting and has over 20 years of HR experience, including senior HR positions at Silicon Graphics, Irwin Home Equity and Lam Research.
His dedication and passion for HR is exemplified by his volunteer service as a past member of the NCHRA Governing Board, the Santa Clara Regional Board and the Certification Advisory Committee. J.D. is one of our most highly rated, knowledgeable certification instructors.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.