ONLY TWO SEATS LEFT!
***NEW in 2020!***
NCHRA has merged with HR.com and is now offering COMBO PHR/SPHR & SHRM-CP/SCP prep classes at a new LOW price!! You can prepare for one or both exams at the same time!
NCHRA Members $945
Join Now $1139.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership - save $50 off regular membership price of $195!)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes books, online audio reader, practice exams, and flash cards.
SUMMARY OF COURSES
Specifically designed for individuals who crave a fast-paced learning environment. Prepare for your PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SCP exam with this concentrated, full day course complete with practice tests and a certified, experienced facilitator.
The curriculum is designed by subject-matter experts. Attend the course to:
• Learn from an experienced facilitator and interact with your peers
• Take several practice exams to determine your focus areas
• Share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
COURSE SCHEDULE (NOTE: CLASS MEETS OVER 5 WEEKS, Skipping Feb 14-15 weekend)
Friday, January 24, 2020 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Saturday, February 1, 2020 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Friday, February 7, 2020 (8:00am-5:00pm)
Saturday, February 22, 2020 (8:00am-5:00pm)
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
PHR/SPHR EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam application deadlines or windows. Please visit www.HRCI.org to schedule your exam.
SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP:
• Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
• HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
• HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
* Less than a bachelor’s degree includes: associate's degree; some college; high school or GED.
2020 SPRING EXAM WINDOW: MAY 1, 2020 TO JULY 15, 2020
The testing windows are the dates during which the exams are administered. The application dates are when candidates can register for the exam.
|January 6, 2020
|March 20, 2020
||April 10, 2020
Please note: The exam application deadlines close at 11:59 PM, ET. Please visit www. SHRM.org for more exam details and registration
* NCHRA does not refund exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by January 10, 2020. ***Last day to register is Friday, January 17th*** Materials will be shipped once we receive full payment and the class is confirmed.
* Learning materials will be shipped by HRCP or SHRM to the address provided when registering. If you need to provide an alternate shipping address, please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 ext 5 before registering.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.