***NEW IN 2020!***
NCHRA, powered by HR.com, is now offering COMBO PHR/SPHR & SHRM-CP/SCP prep classes at new LOW prices!! You can prepare for one or both exams at the same time!
Price (including shipping):
NCHRA Members $995
Join Now $1129.97 (includes one-year NCHRA membership - save $60 off regular membership price of $195!)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam. The material includes printed books, printed flash cards, and online practice exams.
SUMMARY OF COURSE
PHR/SPHR & SHRM-CP/SCP Certification Preparation: 36 Instructional Hours
The most in-depth of our in-person course offerings, the 12-week course meets weekday evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Tuesday, March 24, 2020 and ends Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Sessions held one night a week (Tuesdays) from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $395! Option available at checkout.
* For the 3-Day Course Review add on, you will use the HRCP learning materials from the 12-week course.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree, and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
PHR/SPHR EXAM AND REGISTRATION:
No exam application deadlines or windows. Please visit www.HRCI.org to schedule your exam.
SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP:
• Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
• HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
• HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
* Less than a bachelor’s degree includes: associate's degree; some college; high school or GED.
2020 SHRM SPRING EXAM WINDOW: MAY 1, 2020 TO JULY 15, 2020
The testing windows are the dates during which the exams are administered. The application dates are when candidates can register for the exam.
|January 6, 2020
|March 20, 2020
||April 10, 2020
Please note: The exam application deadlines close at 11:59 PM, ET. Please visit www. SHRM.org for more exam details and registration
* NCHRA does not refund exam change fees.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class. You will receive a class confirmation email with registration details once the minimum is met.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you should register by March 16, 2020. Materials will be shipped once we receive full payment and the class is confirmed.
* Learning materials will be shipped by HRCP to the address provided when registering. If you need to provide an alternate shipping address, please contact NCHRA at 800-339-4481 ext 5 before registering.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Maricela Disch is a Human Resources professional with over 20 years of experience in diverse settings, including Education, Health Care, Hospitality, Property Management, Manufacturing, Electronics, and Distribution Logistics. Maricela has worked in the public and private sectors, and in non-profit organizations. She has led all HR functions as a solo HR department, as a member of the Corporate HR management team, as the department head, as a regional manager and as the HRBP. Maricela brings training experience, business acumen and HR expertise applicable to complex, fast-paced environments and multi-cultural, global, and multi-site organizations. Maricela has SHRM – SCP and SPHR® certifications and is an active member of the San Mateo and Santa Clara chapters of the Next Concept Human Resources Association (NCHRA). She holds degrees in Management and Economics from Anahuac University, Mexico City, and CA State University Dominguez Hills.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.