Registration: NCHRA Members $979 / General $1146 (includes one-year NCHRA membership)
Registration includes the Human Resource Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), an extensive study guide covering each functional area of the exam.
Summary of Course
PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation--36 Instructional Hours.
The most in-depth of our course offerings, the 12-week course meets evenings to accommodate busy work schedules. Weekly practice tests and ample time for peer-to-peer interaction enhance learning and help you stay on track with a certified, experienced instructor.
Class begins Tuesday August 11 and ends Thursday, November 5, 2015.
No Class September 5- 11
Sessions held ONLINE two nights a week from 5:00 - 6:30 pm.
Here’s how it works:
Imagine getting the same excellent course without the hassle of commuting or parking. This instructor-led, online program provides the opportunity to interact in a real-time format with fellow classmates and instructor. Discuss weekly assignments or ask questions. It’s just like being in a real classroom, but this one is live on the Internet.
Register for our 12-week course and add the 3-Day accelerated course review for $340. Option available at checkout.
-A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree
-A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher, OR
-A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, OR
-A minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree
* Registration must be received by August 4, 2015 to avoid a late fee.
* To ensure timely receipt of course materials, you must register by July 28, 2015.
* A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold each class.
* Partial refunds--full registration less a $75 service charge--are available up to one week before start date ONLY IF MATERIALS ARE RETURNED UNOPENED AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
* For 12-Week Combo, partial refunds are available up to one week before start date of the 12-week course if materials are unopened and returned in perfect condition.