Registration: Members $225 / General $275
Register a friend for 50% off general price ($137.50)
Qualifies for 4 General HRCI Recert Credit / 4 SHRM PDCs
This eProgram Series meets in four, 60-minute online sessions from 12:00 - 1:00pm PST. Tuesday August 8, Thursday August 10, Tuesday August 15, Thursday August 17.
How to Attract and Close Top Talent: Leverage your own DiSC assessment to sharpen your skills at attracting, presenting, and closing the best possible talent for your organization.
**Please note: participants are asked to complete a personality assessment prior to the start of the eProgram. See info and link below.**
It's no secret that in order to attract top talent, you have to be a professional chameleon: a fun-loving brand ambassador one day, and then a boiler-room closer the next.
Join us for this interactive, four-part eProgram and delve into your own personality priorities and walk away with tips on how to better read and respond to candidates and internal stakeholders in the recruiting process at your company. This unique eProgram combines over 20 years of selling and hiring experience with the data and science of behavior assessments and is broken into 4 sections:
1) Understanding your selling style
2) Understanding the buying priorities of other
3) Recognizing the buying priorities of others
4) Adapting your style to close more candidates & improve communication with internal stakeholders
This eProgram will give you an opportunity to take your own individual personality assessment and apply appropriate tactics on how to better read and respond to candidates and hiring managers. You’ll take away:
• An understanding of how priorities and personality impact the recruiting process
• A deep understanding of your own strengths and challenges as they relate to "selling"
• Powerful insights to help you read and respond to different behavioral styles. These will be particularly helpful in communicating and working with candidates and internal stakeholders alike.
• Your personal assessment and access to online tools to help you navigate when you return to the office
• Access to myeverythingdisc.com where you can further dive into behavioral coaching.
**Because this course requires the completions of a personal everything DiSC assessment for maximum results, please register no later than August 3rd.**
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Christopher Kurtz is the Founder and Principal Consultant at PeerThru, an independent consultancy committed to improving people’s lives through communication, culture, and productivity at work.
Chris is a Langevin Certified Trainer with over 20 years of experience leading high-performing teams both domestically and abroad. He has trained multiple leaders and teams in Situational Leadership (SLII), Everything DiSC (TM), and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team(TM). He holds a Bachelor's degree from Utah State University and an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
When he's not building cohesive teams, or helping companies improve their culture and productivity, Chris can be found exploring beautiful California with his wife and four stinky boys.