- Calls answered live Monday - Friday
- Senior level experienced strategic HR professionals backed by employment attorneys
- Accessible every business day, 8am-5pm PST
- Written summaries of calls always available
- 90% same day question resolution
- Email response also available at email@example.com
Please note: access limited to twelve calls per month.
ACCESS THE HR HOTLINE POWERED BY HR360 BY LOGGING IN WITH YOUR EMAIL AND HR360 PASSWORD BELOW*.
When you have an HR issue you need help with, there is no substitute for talking with another expert. On the HR Hotline, a team of experienced HR Advisors are there when you need them to point you in the right direction, offer a second opinion or coach you through urgent workforce issues.
Help for employers of all sizes:
- Resolve workforce and compliance issues in the moment that matters.
- Access a reliable on-demand HR department.
- Mitigate risks and liability through expert guidance.
Get advice when you need it
A team of experts is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm Pacific Time via phone so you are not left waiting hours or days for answers to your HR questions. Afterwards, you get an email summary of the call that includes advice and reference links for your records.
Experience you can trust
The hotline advisors have been in similar trenches as you have, as HR directors and managers. They have the experience and know-how to help you solve even the most complex HR issues. All of our HR consultants have at least 10 years of strategic HR experience and are backed by a team of employment attorneys.
Solve Problems Quickly
Advisors take the time to understand your specific situation and company needs. They answer thousands of HR questions each year so there’s almost nothing we haven’t heard. These experts learn from each and every call and can provide the answers you need, usually in just a few minutes.
- HR hotline representatives can answer questions on human resources related topics such as:
- Hiring and Termination
- Job Descriptions
- Wage/Hour Issues
- Leaves of Absence
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Workers’ Compensation and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
- Audit and Investigation Support
- Employee Dispute Resolution
- Harassment and Discrimination Complaints
- Affordable Health Care Act (ACA) Compliance
- And more!