Why Become A Member?
Your NCHRA membership gives you all this:
- Membership qualifies for 2 HRCI Recertification Credits and 3 SHRM PDC’s per year!
- HR 360 Toolkit — Complimentary access to tools for company handbook builder, salary benchmarking, performance review builder, sample job description builder, legal and compliance updates and research tools by state, plus more than 1,000 sample HR forms, templates and checklists withHR360— a $2,195 value.
- HR Hotline — phone and web access to certified HR advisors who can provide quick answers as well as second opinions (up to 12 calls) — a $1,200 value.
- Zywave Learning LMS: Includes AB1825/ SB1343 compliant sexual harassment training (also available in Spanish), array of other training courses, robust reporting dashboard, easy course administration, and certificates of completion for your whole organization! - a $30,000+ value.
- Twenty-six digital issues of Next Concept HR Magazine - our online magazine focusing on what's next in HR so you can be sure you're at the cutting edge of your profession.
- More than 12 complimentary webinars, most for re-certification credit, to keep you up to speed on the latest in the practice of HR - a $1,225 value.
- Complimentary "what's next?" speaker events in your local region with re-certification credit and built-in networking — more than 40 per year — a $1,400 value.
- Access to the Career Center resources, full of powerful online tools including our HR Job Board worth over $1,500.
- Complimentary access to our professionally moderated Virtual Book Club and the ability to earn up to 13 re-certification credits per year — a $195 value.
- Extensive Legal Benefits Platform for your entire organization – free for one year for your whole firm – from Rocket Lawyer — a $5,000 value.
- Meditation perks with a one-year subscription to Headspace— a $96 value.
- The best HR online subscription---with industry insights your peers are reading---from Human Resources Today.
- Member Only Discounts, including services ranging from background checks to business insurance and compensation studies-all listed within your Members Only view of NCHRA.org
Members learn more about your discount by calling NCHRA at (800)-339-4481 or logging into the members-only page here.